Senior Project Manager – Heavy Highway/Civil
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams and chairing the planning, development, coordination, and management of all construction activities for the delivery of heavy highway/civil projects in excess of $25 million or several smaller scale projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement project objectives, policies, and procedures in line with company standards, including Safety and Quality Control Programs.
- Monitor/control all financial aspects of the project including but not limited to the preparation of job billing, subcontractor and supplier payments and preparation of monthly forecasting.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise project team in preparing and updating project schedule, monitoring crew size and equipment needs.
- Provide leadership for the project and motivate team members to meet project goals and ensure contract compliance.
- Define the scope of work and specifications for the supply of goods and services and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Represents the company during project and client meetings in a manner that is consistent with company’s Core Values.
- Continue professional development to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of experience at a Project Manager role managing projects for heavy highway/civil construction
- Strong Leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and understanding of construction software (Bluebeam, HCSS, AGTEK, and Primavera P6)
- Previous experience in working with TDOT and other governmental agencies
- Experience in design-build construction or other alternative delivery methods
Bell and Associates Construction, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of the Company without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of The Company. Please, no phone calls or emails.
BELL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.