The recruiter will be responsible for attracting, hiring, and onboarding a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent, and managing the recruitment and onboarding processes from beginning to end.
- Maintains best practices for the recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Responsible for all recruitment and onboarding reports, analytics, and metrics.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and scope of each position and helps create accurate job descriptions and postings.
- Understands, researches, and implements the latest technology for sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Develops strategies for hard to fill positions.
- Posts and shares job openings in a timely manner
- Responds to internal and external candidate inquiries.
- Sources, screens, and selects highly qualified talent to share with hiring managers.
- Develops and maintains processes, policies, and procedures for selection to ensure consistency in hiring practices, including, but not limited to, interview questions, the use of assessments, and salary recommendations.
- Schedules and conducts candidate interviews.
- Completes compensation analysis, including the review of salary ranges and incentives, and provides recommendations to hiring managers.
- Collaborates with hiring managers and Human Resources staff to craft and extend attractive and competitive employment offers.
- Provides and collects all required paperwork to ensure compliance.
- Submits and reviews results for all new hire compliance checks, including, but not limited to, Motor Vehicle Records, background checks, TN New Hire Reporting, etc.
- Identifies and adjusts recruiting strategies based on roles available, industry changes, and the needs of BELL.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other industry related networking events.
- Consistently represents BELL in a professional manner at all networking events, conferences, job fairs, etc.
- Arranges meeting locations, travel, and any other accommodations when applicable.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with BELL’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy and other federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Educate hiring managers and other staff on recruitment and onboarding best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum required - Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes required.
- Construction industry experience strongly preferred.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, AIRS, or other Human Resources or recruiting certification preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Advanced experience using the LinkedIn recruiting platform.
- Current knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and best practices related to hiring and recruitment.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Independent with ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience utilizing and maintaining applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bell & Associates Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Strongly Encouraged to Apply.
BELL does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resumes submitted to a BELL employee without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and property of Bell & Associates Construction, LLC. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Please note that no relocation reimbursement will be provided.