- Support company-wide marketing and business development efforts by leading, managing, writing and producing all project proposals, qualifications, brochures, award submittals and presentation materials as well as ensuring all company marketing information is organized and up to date.
- Manage, coordinate, produce and submit all components of project proposals from start to finish for both Building and Transportation Divisions
- Develop content and oversee graphic development for all marketing materials including, but not limited to company brochures, newsletters, award submissions, advertisements and press releases
- Maintain and organize all marketing databases including project descriptions, photos, and resumes, ensuring they are up to date, and in line with similar materials from top competitors
- Update and edit website and related online content, including finding and adding news stories and articles
- Update and post to all company social media outlets with regular frequency utilizing the “voice” of the BELL brand
- Manage ordering/stocking various promotional items/printed marketing materials and company apparel
- Assist with coordination of trade show, career fair booths, and giveaways, when necessary
- Assist in the development of objectives and strategies in support of the overall corporate business development goals and strategic plan
- Attend a/e/c industry events as needed.
- Perform additional assignments as needed.
- Ensures Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Communicates Effectively –Conveys the BELL brand professionally through effective marketing
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results and meets deadlines, even under tough circumstances.
- Customer Focused – Builds and delivers solutions that meet and exceed expectations
- Collaborates Effectively – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Nimble Learner – Actively learns from both successes and failures when tackling problems
- Business Insight – Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance Bell’s goals
- Instills Trust – Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Inventive and creative- brings new ideas and concepts to the table to improve BELL’s offerings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of professional services marketing experience (architectural/engineering/construction industry or similar capacity preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Graphic design and creative page layout capabilities
- Excellent time management, organization, writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Self-starter with proactive problem solving capabilities
- Actively seeks out solutions to problems
- Works independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in deadline driven and fast paced work environment
Bell & Associates Construction, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Strongly Encouraged to Apply.