Heavy Equipment Operator - Knoxville
Operates a wide variety of heavy equipment and related equipment to excavate, lay pipe, grade and move earth, erect structural and reinforcing steel and pour concrete or other hard surface paving material.
Operate as specified the following equipment:
- Class A: Backhoe/Hydraulic Excavator (3/4 yard and over), Crane, End Loader (3 yards and over), Motor Grader, Pile Driver, Dragline.
- Class B: Backhoe/Hydraulic Excavator (less than 3/4 yard), Bull dozer or Push dozer, End Loader (less than 3 yards).
- Class C: Concrete finishing Machine.
- Adjusts handwheels, depresses pedals and moves levers to drive equipment and control attachments such as blades, buckets, scrapers and swing boom. Turn valves to control air and water output of compressors and pumps.
- Repairs, maintains and services equipment as needed.
- Signals directions or warnings to coworkers.
Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
BELL offers Stay & Referral Bonuses and Benefits such as: 401K Match, PTO, and Holiday Pay.
Bell & Associates Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Strongly Encouraged to Apply.
BELL does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resumes submitted to a BELL employee without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and property of Bell & Associates Construction, LLC. Please, no phone calls or emails.