A dump truck driver must be able to drive a truck equipped with various configurations and materials to job sites in Middle TN. The applicant will be required to drive a single axel dump truck while pulling a 25' equipment trailer.
- Loading and unloading
- Facilitating the movement of equipment
- Perform daily truck equipment inspections and all required safety equipment including but not limited to: tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water, etc.
- Accurately maintain mileage and daily work delivery tickets
- Connects and disconnects various trailers for a variety of truck configurations
- Must help out job sites with various duties
- Must be able to drive a manual shift
- Basic knowledge of how to secure materials and equipment on a trailer
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with endorsements as required
- A valid Medical Examiners Certification is required.
BALP offers Stay & Referral Bonuses and Benefits such as: 401K Match, PTO, and Holiday Pay.
Bell & Associates Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Strongly Encouraged to Apply.