Drives truck equipped with various configurations of materials to various job sites within Davidson County. Drive a single axel dump truck pulling a 25' equipment trailer. Loading and facilitating movement of equipment.
FOLLOWS ALL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEEDURES OUTLINED BY ALL REGULATORY AGENCIES AND COMPANY POLICIES.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily truck equipment inspections and all required safety equipment including, but not limited to; tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water, etc. Before each shift to assure equipment is safe for usage.
- Accurately maintain mileage and daily work delivery tickets, etc.
- Pick up & deliver materials and equipment to various job sites.
- Maintain truck and trailer clean and in working condition.
- Assist job site field crews when needed.
- Position any blocks and /or tarps to secure load for transit
- Connects/disconnects various trailers for a variety of truck configurations.
- Loads, Unloads, and secures equipment on trailer.
PERFORM ADDITIONAL ASSIGNMENTS PER SUPERVISORS DIRECTION.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty safisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and / or ability required. Must posses a Commecial Driver's License w/ Endorsements as Required. Must have a current medical certification.
- Posses CDL License, and Certifications as required by law.
- Basic knowledge of how to secure materials and equipment on a trailer.
- Must be able to drive a manual shift.
- Undergo and pass a "field operational" test as required by Supervisor.
- Must be able to pass a Background check.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Dexterity and good coordination of eyes, hands, fingers, and feet.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and hadling or materials.
- Use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clsoe vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth pereption, and the ability to adjsut focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.The employee frequently works in outside weather conditions.
Bell and Associates Cosntruction is a Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.