Operates a Fuel Truck to deliver fuel, perform light maintenance, and lube equipment on various job sites.
- Drive a Fuel Truck
- Inspect and ensure all issues found on Fuel Truck are resolved before driving.
- Update a running log that records daily work tasks, mileage, etc.
- Pick up fuel and parts for delivery to various job sites.
- Repairs, maintains and services other equipment as needed.
PERFORM ADDITIONAL ASSIGNMENTS PER SUPERVISOR'S DIRECTION.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, & EXPERIENCE:
- Hazmat Certification required
- Basic knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of fuel truck and other contruction equipment.
- Undergo and pass a "Field Operational" test as required by equipment manager.
- Dexterity and good coordination of eyes, hands, fingers, and feet.
- Perform physical activitites that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Use of hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- A fuel truck driver generally works outdoors and visits different places every single day. Works in ever cautious environment, where he has to drive carefully and responsibly, not only for himself but also for others.